Taking The Gospel of the Kingdom To The World!
What We Believe!
What We Believe!
The bible is about a King and His Kingdom and its expansion through His Royal family. Jesus came to restore the kingdom that Adam lost. Jesus preached the kingdom of God and how the culture lives and showed how its government supersedes the government of this Babylonian world system. Jesus gave us access to the kingdom through His blood and whoever believes in Him has this Kingdom life and all it affords.
The Kingdom of God is the governing influence of the King over its territory impacted by His will, intent and purpose. Producing a culture of values, morals and lifestyle that reflect the King's desires and nature of His citizens.
1)We recognize that there is one true living God; Exodus 20: 2-3; who exists as the Father with His Son Jesus The Blessing, and the Holy Spirit. That He is worthy of all honor, praise and glory as the Creator, Source and Sustainer and the beginning and the end of all things, Rev. 4:11, 5:9-10, Is. 43:1,7,21.
2) We recognize Jesus as the Blessing who came to Redeem all mankind, the Word who became Flesh and dwelt among us; John 1:1,14. We believe that He came here to establish His kingdom and at the same time destroy the works of the devil and as we are of Him, we His body work to do the same; I John 3:8. That He disarmed the rulers and the authorities and made a public display of them; Col. 2:15.
3) We believe that God has proven His love for us because when we were still sinners Christ died for us; Rom. 5:8. We believe that he delivered us from the dominion of darkness and transformed us to His kingdom and in Him we have redemption so now we live by faith. This includes forgiveness of sin, healing, deliverance, and safety; Col. 1:13-14.
4) We believe that we are now His children; 1 John 3:1-3; and that we are seated with Christ in the high places; Eph.2:6. We believe that we are saved by grace through faith and that it is a gift of God not the result of works on our part; Eph. 2:8.
5) We choose to be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might; Eph. 6:10. We put no confidence in the flesh; Phil.3:3; for the weapons of warfare are not of the flesh. We believe that when we minister to others in the fulness of the BLESSING we do so with dunamis (power), the Holy Spirit and with much assurance. 1 Thes. 1:5-7
6) We believe that the truth will make us free;?John 8:32; and that walking in the light is the only path of fellowship; I John 1:7. Therefore we stand against Satan's deception by taking every thought captive in obedience to The Blessing; II Cor. 10:5. We declare that the Bible is the authoritative standard; II Timothy 3:15-16, and that the Word also dwells in us. We choose to speak the truth in love; Eph. 4:15.
7) We choose to present our bodies as an instrument of righteousness, a living and holy sacrifice and we renew our minds by the living Word of God that we may prove that the will of God is good, acceptable, and perfect; Romans 6:12,12:1-2. We put off the old self with its evil practices and put on the new self; Col. 3:9-10, and we declare ourselves to be a new creature in Christ; II Cor. 5:17.
8) We ask our Father to fill us with His Holy Spirit, the Third person of the Godhead; Eph. 5:18; leading us into all truth and showing us things to come; John 16:13. He empowers our lives that we may live above sin and not carry out the desire of the flesh but walk in the fullness of The Blessing! Gal. 5:16.
9) We renounce all selfish goals and choose the ultimate goal of love; I Tim. 1:5. We choose to obey the two greatest commandments: to love God with all of our hearts, souls and minds and to love our neighbors as ourselves; Matt. 22:37-39.
10) We believe that Jesus has all authority in Heaven and in Earth. Jesus as head and we as body have the same authority as long as we move in love and unity with Him and each other, not doing our will but His will; Matt. 28:18. We believe that Jesus Christ is head over all rule and authority; Col. 2:10; and that we are to act in His authority and in His name and the name of His ministry.
Until His return we are called to do the things that Jesus did for the purpose of establishing the Kingdom of God on earth while destroying the works of the devil; I John 3:8. We believe that we were given the keys to the Kingdom and that we were given the power of heaven and earth through The Blessing and that we as believers are accountable to His will and that God is responsible for the outcome.
This is what our ministry declares daily over our lives and the lives of all our partners!
"Because YOU are good and YOUR mercy endures forever we declare that our environment (The Kingdom) is more important than the thing being sustained by it. We declare YOUR Word over our lives so that our angels are strengthened to protect our environment for they excel in strength hearkening to the voice oof YOUR Word because YOU Lord are Good and your mercy is everlasting and YOUR Word endures throughout all our generations!" Heb. 1:13, Psalms 107:20